Apply for Ingenzi Social Enterprise Programme, Jobs, AND Volunteering Positions
Apply for Ingenzi Social Enterprise Programme
The first step in the Ingenzi Social Enterprise Programme journey is to complete this application form to stand a chance to be selected to attend three months of business support training from June – September 2020. This is an exciting opportunity to meet in a small group setting with other young and advanced changemakers and entrepreneurs in Rwanda.
If you want to Apply click on the link below to submit your application.
Apply to become a Social Enterprise mentor
Do you have Business Development Skills or have Experience Operating a Social Enterprise? Apply to become a Mentor at Ingenzi Social Enterprise Programme.
WHO CAN APPLY?
We are looking for Social Entrepreneurs, Consultants, trainers and business coaches who can serve as cheerleaders, critical friends and mentors to help Ingenzi changemakers to develop confidence and 5 tools: Social Enterprise / Business Plan, Video pitch, Pitch deck (PPT), Business Model Canvas and Theory of change.
WHAT WILL YOU BENEFIT AS MENTOR?
- Monthly Networking dinner with successful social entrepreneurs, mentors, Business Experts and coaches
- Entrepreneurs Exchanges
- Monthly group mentors Coaching Sessions
- Discounts on AOG training and co-working space facilities
- Receiving training and get certified as a Social Enterprise mentor
- Access to a flexible, convenient, and professional work environment that encourages productivity.
HOW TO APPLY?
All interested Social Entrepreneurs, Consultants, trainers and business coaches are required to submit their applications via this link: https://bit.ly/2tJRCOf